Friday, December 24, 2010

Hero Factory: The Dark Universe Part 2

Furno ran down the flight deck. He was going to be late for his training session with Stormer! He got onto the flight deck just in time to board the ship that would take him and Stormer into space. “You were almost late kid,” said Stormer.
“Sorry, sir,” said Furno. “I lost track of time while I was in the training sphere.”
Stormer grunted and turned to the controls. “Let’s get going,” he said.
“Hey, Furno,” said Surge.
Surge and Breez would be coming on this training mission with Furno also. Furno said hi and got into his seat. “Where are we going sir?” asked Breez.
“You’ll see,” said Stormer.
They flew through space at an amazing speed. Furno looked through the window watching asteroids fly by. Suddenly, they got a call from Zib. “What is it, Zib?” asked Stormer.
“We just got a stress call from Nerak 9,” said Zib. “You and your team are the only ones close enough to get there in time.”
“I don’t have a team with me,” said Stormer, “just some rookies.”
“Go, now,” said Zib sternly.
“I know, I’m going,” said Stormer.
He steered the transport toward Nerak 9. “OK, rookies. Listen to me.” said Stormer. “You listen to everything I tell you when we get down there, OK? It could be a simple robbery and it could not be.”
“Got it, sir,” echoed the three rookies.”
Stormer drove the transport through the atmosphere and landed it softly in the dust.

Gresh96
Copyright 2010

2 comments: