Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hero Factory: The Dark Universe Part 1

In a dark corner of the universe, an ancient evil awoke. The evil being had been asleep for nearly a thousand years on his distant planet of Vizon. The being, Zoron strode through a hall and sat on his throne. He lived in a giant castle, nestled in a deep valley. Zoron snapped his fingers and another being entered. “Razor,” said Zoron. “I have a mission for you.”
“I am glad to see you back, my lord,” said Razor. “You have been asleep for a long time. What is your command?”
“Find me the three most evil bots in the universe,” said Zoron, “and bring them to me.”
“Yes, my lord,” said Razor. “I think I know just who you want.”
Razor left the room. Zoron called in another bot. He scuttled in and stood in front of Zoron. “What is it you want, my lord?” asked the bot.
“Information,” said Zoron. “Do you know of anyone who would try to stop our plans to rule the universe, Acidon?”
“Yes, my lord,” said Acidon. “The Hero Factory.”
“Who is the Hero Factory?” asked Zoron.
“They make robots and give them high tech armor and weapons,” answered Acidon. “They protect the universe from evil.”
“Is there any way to bring them down?” asked Zoron.
“The only way to bring them down would be to destroy there finest heroes.”
“Then that is what we will do,” said Zoron, his loud and evil laugh echoing through the castle.

Gresh96
Copyright 2010

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, will you be making MoC's of Zoron, Razor and Acidon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Possibly. The next part will be posted on Friday.

    ReplyDelete