Monday, December 20, 2010

Bionicle to Hero Factory

My first blog, bionicleglatorian.blogspot.com was a great success. When I learned that the Bionicle sets were ending, I was really angry. Now I've given up my protest and have started buying the Hero Factory sets. Beside the fact that they're not Bionicle, I like them a lot. Now that I've moved to Hero Factory, I will stop posting on my Bionicle blog until the hoped for time, that Bionicle begins again. Everyone who followed my first blog, please follow this blog and check back every day for new posts.

Gresh96

4 comments:

  1. Also, can you follow my Hero Factory Blog:

    http://legoherofactory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i followed your blog. i'm working on the hero factory story right now. the first part might be posted tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, can't wait till you post it :)

    ReplyDelete