Friday, December 24, 2010

Hero Factory 2.0: Breez

Now we take a look at Breez 2.0. This is my 3rd favorite 2.0 hero set. I love the new chest piece. Te new body build is unique but lacks strength from on the back. The hands now have four fingers which I like although I liked the ones with three finger just as much. Her new weapon is cool. Now I'll talk about the new helmet which is usually the part of the set I most look forward to. I personally love her helmet. There's no words to describe how much I like her helmet. The new design for the helmets is good too but i like the old ones better. I wish that the helmets fro the 2.0 sets looked the same but the two parts were connect so that they'd fit on the old iron man heads. What do you think of this set?
Gresh96

1 comment:

  1. breez looks cool but the helmet kind of makes her look like a man but she is a robot.

    ReplyDelete