Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hero Factory 2.0: Furno




Now we move to Furno 2.0. This set is OK. There are a few really bad things about it though. First the helmet looks horrible I really don't like the binoculars. Second, the legs are not symetrical. If you look at the armor, you'll see that on the legs, there is a short armor and then a long armor on the left leg and a long armor then a short one on the right leg. I really like his weapon though. This set also is one of the only sets that the name plate looks good on. What do you think of it?
Gresh96

3 comments:

  1. The original Furno was my favourite but the new on is my least favourite because of the binoculars but maybe turning the head attachment around would make him look better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind this Furno too much but they could have made him better. I have Stormer Stringer and Furno of the first sets and Stormer and Furno are my favorites. I'm hoping to buy every single set from 2010 with my Christmas money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, I'm hoping to get all of the 2010 Hero Factory sets soon and I may have to by a few in 2011.

    ReplyDelete