Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hero Factory 2.0: The Fire Lord

I’ve done 3 heroes so now its time to look at the villainiest of villains for the first part of 2011. This is the Fire Lord. I love his weapon. The Furno sword/Onua Shield weapon. His lava ball blaster is cool. His feet I’m not so sure about. They look kind of weak. His head is cool and his helmet is the reverse of Drilldozer’s helmet. I like the red horns coming out of his head. His lava armor is cool also. The legs and arms look strong and the flames coming out of his shoulders add a nice touch. What do you think of this set?



Gresh96

3 comments:

  1. He looks cool in the picture because the weapon is covering the top of his legs, they are very thin. Other than that he's cool and because I'm a collector I'm going to get him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah his weapon is the best part of the whole set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the weapon is the best part but the feet look kind of weird because I think the Nynrah Ghostblaster Ammo from the mistika sets are on his feet. However I think that it is just better than Von Nebula.

    ReplyDelete